Fanfiction Label question

Sports, politics, movies, videogames, questionable hobbies, photos from your family vacation, etc. Talk about stuff that isn't ponies or music. But do try to stay on topic and respectful of alternate opinions.

Fanfiction Label question

Postby Inkpony » 27 Mar 2012 22:27

Alright, I've practically searched all over the internet, what the heck is the difference between Sad, Tragedy, and Dark in FanFictions? I dunno if this pertains to this thread, but I would just really like someone to answer that question.
Primary Alias: Inkpony
DAW: FL Studios
Instruments: Massive, Kontakt, Harmless, Sytrus, ASynth (Not to be mistaken with Absynth)
Orchestral: EWQLSO (Run through Kontakt)

Youtube -- Soundcloud
Inkpony

Re: Fanfiction Label question

Postby Makkon » 28 Mar 2012 01:39

Sad = someone dies of cancer
Tragedy= lots of people die of cancer
Dark= Cancer is caused by a ubiquitous cult that's poisoning the city's water supply so they can horde all the corpses to use as flesh sacrifices in their black covenant ritual to bring back Lord Zerchon, Defiler of the Flesh and Beast of the Inferno. Everyone dies. Of cancer.

Hope that helps.
youtube | deviantart | tumblr

I'm Makkon.
Makkon
Site Admin

Re: Fanfiction Label question

Postby Inkpony » 28 Mar 2012 02:25

Makkon wrote:Sad = someone dies of cancer
Tragedy= lots of people die of cancer
Dark= Cancer is caused by a ubiquitous cult that's poisoning the city's water supply so they can horde all the corpses to use as flesh sacrifices in their black covenant ritual to bring back Lord Zerchon, Defiler of the Flesh and Beast of the Inferno. Everyone dies. Of cancer.

Hope that helps.

Yes, thank you very much! It's better than nothing (Which is exactly what Google provides, nothing). So is it correct to have Sad and Tragedy together since Tragedy is pretty much just a worse form of Sad?
Primary Alias: Inkpony
DAW: FL Studios
Instruments: Massive, Kontakt, Harmless, Sytrus, ASynth (Not to be mistaken with Absynth)
Orchestral: EWQLSO (Run through Kontakt)

Youtube -- Soundcloud
Inkpony

Return to Off-Topic Discussion