Well then.

Sports, politics, movies, videogames, questionable hobbies, photos from your family vacation, etc. Talk about stuff that isn't ponies or music. But do try to stay on topic and respectful of alternate opinions.

Well then.

Postby senntenial » 09 Mar 2012 21:56

Better luck for me next time, I guess. Hehe. A special thanks to Interrobang-Pie for his moving words. (thoughIReallyDontRememberSendingThisIntoEQD...)
INTERROBANG I CHALLENGE YOU TO A GUN DUEL.
SRS BSNSS GET OUR YOUR GAMING LAPTOP AND LETS GO.
My website with free music resources
18 year old full stack web dev and designer
senntenial
Global Moderator

Primary: FL Studio
Cutie Mark: ponies are for losers

Re: Well then.

Postby Makkon » 09 Mar 2012 22:20

Good thing you know IPie well enough to know he's joking. Also glad that the pre-listeners have been getting back to people and explaining their decisions.

TIME FOR SOME TRAINING YOUNG MAN! What would you like to focus on first?
youtube | deviantart | tumblr

I'm Makkon.
Makkon
Site Admin

Re: Well then.

Postby senntenial » 09 Mar 2012 22:25

I certainly have to spend more time on songs, as Overkillus remarked, and focus more on melodies. (though to be truthful I've seen much more repetitive songs than my own on EQD.)
The review hadn't said anything soundwise, but I certainly could use some upgrades. Sound banks and 3xOsc doesn't cut it. All of my hobbies cost so much... why couldn't I like basket weaving or dust collecting...
But I'm thinking of just really starting a long-term project and really staying with it until I have everything perfect, instead of just fooling around for 4-5 hours. See what I can do. I don't consider myself a formidable musician, but I do consider myself able to do whatever once I put my mind to it.

edit
I also feel this picture is relate, though I am unsure how.
My website with free music resources
18 year old full stack web dev and designer
senntenial
Global Moderator

Primary: FL Studio
Cutie Mark: ponies are for losers

Return to Off-Topic Discussion