Anyone know who Divine Bookings is?

Sports, politics, movies, videogames, questionable hobbies, photos from your family vacation, etc. Talk about stuff that isn't ponies or music. But do try to stay on topic and respectful of alternate opinions.

Anyone know who Divine Bookings is?

Postby DBMC » 19 Dec 2014 15:12

Hi der!
I have recently been contacted by a man on Soundcloud by the name of Desmond Lombard claiming to represent a DJ booking company by the name of "Divine Bookings". He was saying he recently found me and enjoyed my music, and would like to talk. I am a little skeptical about this. They seem to have a pretty professional looking website, and post a lot on their facebook, but I am not too sure about it. This might be slightly irrelevant, but it seemed that Desmond had broken english, but that's probably not important.
What is important is I would like to know a little about these guys before getting back to Desmond, so if anyone has any information, please tell me.
Thanks for your help!

-DJ Beat MC
I lost my last account :C

I am a young brony dj (why else would I be here, stupid?) That produces House, Trance, Chillout, and a little Trap
Currently working on some Rock Electro kinda stuff as well.
https://soundcloud.com/dj-beat-mc
DBMC

Primary: Magix/Protools/Maschine/FL Studios
Cutie Mark: Red Music Note

Re: Anyone know who Divine Bookings is?

Postby eery » 19 Dec 2014 17:13

Talking to them is fine, then finding out if it would benefit you to be a part of whatever they do. Look at the current artists they have, if you've heard of them, make sure your music is up to that standard.
eery
Global Moderator

Primary: Fruity tools 11
Cutie Mark: dank

Return to Off-Topic Discussion