Funny class..!!!

Sports, politics, movies, videogames, questionable hobbies, photos from your family vacation, etc. Talk about stuff that isn't ponies or music. But do try to stay on topic and respectful of alternate opinions.

Re: Funny class..!!!

Postby JSynth » 30 Nov 2014 21:17

I guess music puns are out...

First off, if you use a writing service, you are technically plagiarizing. If you get caught (at my school at least) you will flunk the class automatically and possibly get kicked out. DO NOT use one.

Did they say "funny games" or "funny video games" exactly? Because if they say "funny games" then they might be referring to "funny group games" which would make a little more sense in a classroom environment.
If you are working with video games, then I would just google "funny video games", play a bunch of games, then pick out a few games to talk about.

A few prompt questions:
- Why play this particular game?
- Is there any educational value in this game?
- What can a student gain from this game? (critical thinking, team building, creative thinking, and so on)
- How do you introduce the game so that kids will gain the most from it?

Any way, use plenty of scholarly sources, and ask your professor lots of questions.
https://soundcloud.com/jasper-synth/back-at-me
Jokeblue wrote:You fool. You've doomed the Spam thread to yet another, inevitable :3 spam.

My Tumblr
My YouTube
My SoundCloud

DAW: Logic Pro 9
Plugins: Sylenth, Sausage Fattener, Komplete 9, NI The Mouth, Ozone 5, Bitspeek
JSynth

Primary: Logic 9
Cutie Mark: yo face

Re: Funny class..!!!

Postby eery » 01 Dec 2014 10:44

Go-go away, mister roboto
eery