A Short Letter To Celestia

Sports, politics, movies, videogames, questionable hobbies, photos from your family vacation, etc. Talk about stuff that isn't ponies or music. But do try to stay on topic and respectful of alternate opinions.

A Short Letter To Celestia

Postby HoztileManikyn » 03 Nov 2014 14:51

Dear Princess Celestia,

Last Week, my parents contacted me, asking me to aid in the repainting of their house.
I wanted to paint their house a lovely shade of red, unfortunately, i was forced to leave the job unfinished
on account of the fact that i couldn't find enough goats.

This being troubling, mainly because they live in a wooded area with an abundance of said goats, i thought of using the local chickens, however, the resulting clash of shades would result in a tie-dye like pattern of half chicken and goat.

If there's anypony that can give recommendations as to alleviate this predicament, it would be greatly appreciated.

Your loving subject,
HoztileManikyn

p.s. If you can give any recommendations of animals other than goats, (with the same shade of red) that would be greatly appreciated as well.
At First I was like (C:) , but then I was like (D:)
https://www.soundcloud.com/hoztil

Follow me on Twitter @HoztileManikyn
Email: [email protected]
HoztileManikyn

Primary: FL Studio, Audacity
Cutie Mark: Three radial bass clefs

Re: A Short Letter To Celestia

Postby Celestia » 03 Nov 2014 15:21

Nigga, what da fuq. Can't you just use regular paint that you bought at the store? Why you got to kill all these goats and chickens and use their blood to paint yo god damn barn. That's fucking messed up yo.

shit nigga
damn
I'm a very busy pony!
Celestia

Cutie Mark: Also the sun

Return to Off-Topic Discussion