It's out in the open...

Sports, politics, movies, videogames, questionable hobbies, photos from your family vacation, etc. Talk about stuff that isn't ponies or music. But do try to stay on topic and respectful of alternate opinions.

It's out in the open...

Postby rebel2122 » 15 Sep 2014 00:20

All that internet secret stuff you love to keep to yourself? Alllll those forums you've been on. They're in plain sigh, and look,... no one is calling you on it! It's not a bad thing I'm just saying...you do not need to be paranoid. THe polar ice caps are O.K., no one is spying on you, you have been on the internet for since well everlong and no one is spying on your stuff because it's the internet. so you have permission to move on without any guilt, and do whatever you need to do, to get done, and feel absolutely no guilt from this forum, or that picture, or anything because you're a person, you did it, it's done, and there you go. yeah it happened -no biggie. A big deal to you, to those you talked to online sure but... if you want to meet them go on if you don't you don't haveto. I'm just saying I think guilt is what pulls people in sometimes...and you don't need to feel any. You don't need to feel guilty for using this forum, for looking at pictures, for typing....for watching mlp, for anything. And if it is Guilt that's holding you back...you are forgiven. Lord with. This is final thread. Conveniently I put all of my threads really late so you'll need to delete them in the morning. Maybe..you can actually read them? GoodNight People. Goodbye.
rebel2122

Primary: Not yet specified.
Cutie Mark: Blank flank

Re: It's out in the open...

Postby Mr. Bigglesworth » 15 Sep 2014 00:24

Uh. That's nice I guess..thanks for sharing
I'm not here anymore, but if you want you can still just call me Mr. BigBagelBoggle!

Sound
Face
You
Mr. Bigglesworth

Primary: FL Studio
Cutie Mark: My own ass

Postby Jokeblue » 15 Sep 2014 04:32

Youtube || Soundcloud || Skype: Thejokingblue

New song! - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4lFqkuY5Fg
Jokeblue

Primary: Protools SE
Cutie Mark: Failure

Postby itroitnyah » 15 Sep 2014 06:01

Man, you're so deep, I can't even see you right know.
Image Image I am no longer an active member. here
My studio: [List of equipment]
itroitnyah

Primary: FL Studio 11

Postby Stuntddude » 15 Sep 2014 06:47

itroitnyah wrote:Man, you're so deep, I can't even see you right know.

But how do you know OP is real if our eyes aren't real???
Notebook Memories, the debut album from yours truly, is currently up on my bandcamp for free. Any feedback, encouragement, hate mail, etc. is highly appreciated! Even just listening is pretty cool of you tbh.
eery wrote:Next gen gaming: Just fucking get a dog.
Stuntddude

Cutie Mark: { }

Postby Mr. Bigglesworth » 15 Sep 2014 07:45

I prepared a handy guide to how deep this post is
I'm not here anymore, but if you want you can still just call me Mr. BigBagelBoggle!

Sound
Face
You
Mr. Bigglesworth

Cutie Mark: My own ass

Postby ExoBassTix » 15 Sep 2014 10:15

Maybe you don't realize it, rebel, but some people really put value to their actions. As if they're in control of themselves. Some things -might- just be too heavy to just like that throw over your back like it's nothing and just walk on. They might be static in front of you, unmoving and continuously hindering.

Sure. I like to be just as surprised as anyone else of what I say, or what I type. It makes life beautiful and spontaneous. But I prefer a sane, healthy balance. Because balanced systems stimulate civilization. Don't think I'm telling you how it is, it's just how it is for me, how it works for me. And with that I move on.

After all, being both spontaneous and thoughtful is a good guide on the road you (or at least, I) walk. After all, dynamic forces spur change. And change is a symbol of growth, of improvement. It makes us more mature beings, and let's us teach ourselves the ability of adaptation.

In so doing we walk the road some more, through rainy cities, musky forests, and sunny valleys. We become one with ourselves, the nature of our being. And nature encourages mutual dependence. Because we are all humans in search or completion of our purpose, and with that our trust in ourselves and each other. Mutual dependence.

It leads to fresh energy, fresh willpower that causes one to decide over one's own guilt and how to deal with it. And that energy powers future motion. Which causes the cycle of life to continue and make every generation advance over the last.

Then again, I'm a little messy in the head and not feeling all that well, so take it with a grain of salt.
Collecting dust...

Dieselminded drifter dodging delirium in daunting dreamscapes.
ExoBassTix

Primary: FL Studio 20
Cutie Mark: a crystal waterphone

Postby itroitnyah » 15 Sep 2014 14:22

wuuut. This is getting to Jaden Smith levels of deep.
Image Image I am no longer an active member. here
My studio: [List of equipment]
itroitnyah

Primary: FL Studio 11

Return to Off-Topic Discussion