Zombie plan

Sports, politics, movies, videogames, questionable hobbies, photos from your family vacation, etc. Talk about stuff that isn't ponies or music. But do try to stay on topic and respectful of alternate opinions.

Zombie plan

Postby Mr. Bigglesworth » 18 Jun 2013 06:09

Hey! I haven't made a discussion thread in a while.

The next logical step is to demand that you tell me you zombie plans!

So for me: To survive fast zombies, I'd probably die very fast.

and for slow zombies, I'd change my name to Jumbuggery Doo, put on a dressing gown, grow a beard and get around in a shopping cart filled with shoes.

yeah you can go ahead and be stupid about it.
I'm not here anymore, but if you want you can still just call me Mr. BigBagelBoggle!

Sound
Face
You
Mr. Bigglesworth

Primary: FL Studio
Cutie Mark: My own ass

Re: Zombie plan

Postby MrBronyPlan » 18 Jun 2013 09:00

I'll grab a feather and fight till they eat my organs. And various other parts of my body. oO
Nice.
MrBronyPlan

Primary: FL Studio 12
Cutie Mark: Potato

Postby Nine Volt » 18 Jun 2013 11:03

This depends on what kind of zombies we're talking about. Are we talking the classic, slow, stupid walkers? Or Half-Life/28 Days Later style fast zombies? Are they actually even dead, or are they just 'infected'? And what is the zombiism caused by? Is it airborne or waterborne or magical, or do you have to be bitten by an infected? And this isn't even the start of the possible variables.

KEY (different colors are different categories):

A = actual corpses walking
B = not corpses

1 = slow zombies
2 = fast zombies

3 = airborne or waterborne transmission affecting living things
4 = reanimation of already dead corpses and/or bitten transmission

Note that A and 3 are mutually exclusive, and so they will not be combined. Also note that most/all of these scenarios assume my town will be infested by zombies.

SCENARIO A-1-4
Thankfully the zombies in this scenario are actual reanimated corpses, and luckily they're slow. Chance of survival is quite high if I am properly prepared. There are no cemeteries near my house, so I will likely be able to venture out without much of a problem at first. I would first grab a backpack and head to my local grocery store and see if I can scavenge anything that hasn't already been taken, and maybe pick up something to be used as a weapon, like a crowbar or if I am luckily a machete (these will be from the hardware store right next door). There are no firearms stores or armories in my town, unfortunately, however there is one in Worcester nearby (although that will have been picked clean or have had a camp set upon it by the time I could conceivably get to it). However, this will probably not be necessary. Now, I don't live in a city and thus I cannot count on the military to save me, so I will head back to my house, board up windows and barricade entrances, and wait for the zombies to decompose. Should only take a week or two, as long as they aren't magically protected from decomposition.

SCENARIO A-2-4
Fast zombies? Shit. Either way, I will try and carry out the plan outlined in Scenario A-1-5, though if this is not possible I will try to last as long as I can. I do not have firearms in my home (yet I'm American. Shocked?), but several of my friends to and I could possibly attempt to migrate to their house, though this is risky at best as they might mistake me for an undead or might not want another drain on their resources.

SCENARIO B-1-3
Slow, but the airborne/waterborne transmission and fact that they are not truly dead makes for a much more formidable foe. Waiting for decomposition will not work. First I would fill my bathtub with water in case they cut the water, then barricade all but one door in my house, as well as board the windows if I can find the material. The airborne transmission renders the next part of my plan potentially fatal, but there is nothing I can do. I would create a makeshift gas mask with a cloth or something and then head to my local grocery store and scavenge a weapon, then some food if it hasn't been taken. I would head back to my house and barricade the last door, and finally hold out until my food supplies run out. If there is no hope of rescue, I would then commit suicide by overdosing on sleep medication, antidepressants, and painkillers.

SCENARIO B-2-3
See Scenario B-1-3.

SCENARIO B-1-4
Similarly to Scenario B-1-3, I would first attempt to hold out in my house, but if that does not work then all is not lost. I would travel to the houses of my friends and hopefully find enough people and enough weapons to form a sort of survivor group, then we would travel to the city and seek governmental protection, though if that is out of the question then we may actually travel north to the mountainous forests of New Hampshire to avoid the zombie hordes that would be infesting a fallen city, especially one as large as Worcester or Boston, two of the largest cities in New England. If survivors I can group up with are not found, I would try to go lone wolf and go up north. If that cannot be done, suicide is the option if I cannot find food. Same method as above.

SCENARIO B-2-4
See Scenario B-1-4, though I will have to be more careful.
Nine Volt

Postby vladnuke » 18 Jun 2013 11:23

I slept with Sir Richard Branson's wife, by his honor he must now let me onto his SpaceArk.
vladnuke

Postby simonli2575 » 18 Jun 2013 11:40

Fear not, for we humans are smart enough to defend ourselves when a zombie outbreak occurs.
Surrounded by zombies?
Have no melee weapon? You're out of luck.
Have a melee weapon? Spin while holding your weapon in a defensive position. The zombies will fall in no time.
Have a gun? Unless you have to, don't bother, you will attract more zombies.
http://soundcloud.com/simonli2575
My YouTube channel
Steam profile
Software: FL Studio, Z3ta+2 & Massive
Hardware: Roland 800-Pro and a computer
Genres: Drum 'n' Bass and occasionally Jungle
Genres I want to try out: Dubstep, Breakcore, Hardstyle and Trap
Alycs made my new avatar. \o/
simonli2575

Cutie Mark: Why are you staring at my ass

Postby caprixsnare » 18 Jun 2013 15:43

I plan to use my mid range bow and vintage katana. Hopefully i will last long enough for food and shelter hide in. I don't plan to stay in any place for too long so the rest is just stuff n thangs
all of my love!
steam http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055537208/
my crappy soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/ram-panter
my lastfm:http://www.last.fm/home

Am I the only person dumb enough to make hardcore on reason?
caprixsnare

Primary: reason 6.5
Cutie Mark: a flank with flank

Postby Bronies Are Cool » 19 Jun 2013 22:30

I work at a company with big equipment that it two miles away from Costco. My plan:
There is a house with 50+ guns in the basement near my house. I would use my pellet gun to kill the owner of the house to get a gun unless he lets me have one for free. Then I would go to my workplace using back country roads to avoid zombies from populated areas. I would get a Hual truck and drive that to Costco. I would then throw supplies into the back part of the Hual truck. This can hold enough food for at least 5 Africa major villages. Well, a lot so I would be good. My boss had a plan to take all the oil to his father's house and build a tranch with the excuvaters. This trench can be about 60 ft deep because that's the nengths of our longest long reach. I would plan on staying with my boss because we are friends as it is and he would probably have inside the safest places from zombies.
Apparently, my boss also has a bridge too. One that can be moved, so he would make it into a draw bridge for when we need to get across the trench. It's a nice plan I think
Bronies Are Cool

Cutie Mark: Snowboard

Postby DJ Skrudge » 19 Jun 2013 22:52

No plan required, the zombies wouldn't stand a chance against the drop bears/crocodiles/rabbit infestation in Australia :P

Unless they were all zombified. Then there would be no hope for anyone.
I worship Fluttershy.
DJ Skrudge

Postby Ocular » 19 Jun 2013 22:52

Well, I've been practicing movie and halloween makeup for a few years (like, 2) so I'd make myself look like a zombie to blend in. It probably wouldn't feel very comfortable having to walk like that, but it's probably more comfortable than having your organs ripped out, no?
inactive
Ocular

Postby Bronies Are Cool » 19 Jun 2013 22:58

I play a game at my church every once in a while called zombies. I got pretty good acting like a zombie and walking like a zombie. Walking weird is not really uncomfortable. It's just kind of weird looking
Bronies Are Cool

Postby the4thImpulse » 19 Jun 2013 23:05

Bronies Are Cool wrote:I play a game at my church every once in a while called zombies. I got pretty good acting like a zombie and walking like a zombie. Walking weird is not really uncomfortable. It's just kind of weird looking

Does it by any chance involve nerf guns? At my church we play a game, called zombies, in which the basic rules are somebody starts as a zombie (at random through a card draw) and then the rest of the survivors try to hold off for as long as possible. If the zombie tags you, before getting shot in the head, you join their ranks. Our nerf guns and ammo (which are all modded) are hidden randomly throughout the playable area, obviously we play at night and have a very limited amount of flashlights.
the4thImpulse

Primary: Ableton Live 8
Cutie Mark: Blank flank

Postby Bronies Are Cool » 20 Jun 2013 12:21

I have once, but usually it's like infected from mw3. Once a zombie, you are always a zombie. No guns, and no lights either. The zombies can hide, but can't run. The people can run, but can't hide. You have to play until everyone is infected. If the last survivor is never infected, eventually we just end the game and that person is the new first zombie. It's fun to scare people as the zombie.
Bronies Are Cool

Postby caprixsnare » 20 Jun 2013 14:18

update: I also would get a kawaii undead waifu <3
all of my love!
steam http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055537208/
my crappy soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/ram-panter
my lastfm:http://www.last.fm/home

Am I the only person dumb enough to make hardcore on reason?
caprixsnare

Primary: reason 6.5
Cutie Mark: a flank with flank

Postby JSynth » 20 Jun 2013 19:27

the4thImpulse wrote:
Bronies Are Cool wrote:I play a game at my church every once in a while called zombies. I got pretty good acting like a zombie and walking like a zombie. Walking weird is not really uncomfortable. It's just kind of weird looking

Does it by any chance involve nerf guns? At my church we play a game, called zombies, in which the basic rules are somebody starts as a zombie (at random through a card draw) and then the rest of the survivors try to hold off for as long as possible. If the zombie tags you, before getting shot in the head, you join their ranks. Our nerf guns and ammo (which are all modded) are hidden randomly throughout the playable area, obviously we play at night and have a very limited amount of flashlights.

At my church we....
we never played cool games like that. :(

If I am ever a youth leader, I will ensure that it happens. 8-)
https://soundcloud.com/jasper-synth/back-at-me
Jokeblue wrote:You fool. You've doomed the Spam thread to yet another, inevitable :3 spam.

My Tumblr
My YouTube
My SoundCloud

DAW: Logic Pro 9
Plugins: Sylenth, Sausage Fattener, Komplete 9, NI The Mouth, Ozone 5, Bitspeek
JSynth

Primary: Logic 9
Cutie Mark: yo face

Postby Fl Brony » 05 Jul 2013 20:56

Mine's just one word......shotgun.
I rap, make teh electronics, and try to be br00tz.
I also go by JokerCard for non pony stuff
My Youtube
My Soundcloud
I have a Tumblr...
I have a Twitter or something...

Fl Brony

Cutie Mark: Blank Flank

Postby Conchetupony » 05 Jul 2013 21:16

grab a gun and go pew pew pew
oops I dropped the bass

will you pick it up for me
Conchetupony

Primary: Ardour 3.3.1
Cutie Mark: Mindlessly rocking out

Postby Mr. Bigglesworth » 05 Jul 2013 22:13

Get a horse and name it steven.

Ride steven to victory against the undead.

Die a hero.
I'm not here anymore, but if you want you can still just call me Mr. BigBagelBoggle!

Sound
Face
You
Mr. Bigglesworth

Postby Fl Brony » 06 Jul 2013 00:08

ALSO ONE LINERS. YOU ALWAYS WILL NEED A ONE LINER!
I rap, make teh electronics, and try to be br00tz.
I also go by JokerCard for non pony stuff
My Youtube
My Soundcloud
I have a Tumblr...
I have a Twitter or something...

Fl Brony

Postby ChocolateChicken » 06 Jul 2013 02:06

I was into zombies before it was "cool" and now I just wish it never became a dumb meme.
Last edited by ChocolateChicken on 26 Apr 2016 01:47, edited 1 time in total.
ChocolateChicken

Primary: Logic Pro

Postby Mr. Bigglesworth » 06 Jul 2013 06:03

Slow - Zombie
Fast - Infected or whatever

There. Now no one needs to debate it.

Sound
Face
You
Mr. Bigglesworth

Postby Freewave » 06 Jul 2013 07:22

Everything i learned about fighting zombies i learned from L4D2. So hope that as i travel around with 3 others that are also immune to bites, find guns and ammo as i travel around, locate health kits (but not more frequently in skyscraper hospitals for some reason), and plan that everytime i take off in a helicopter that things won't actually get a whole lot better.

and never ragequit
Links for my music: YouTube, Bandcamp, and Tumblr
Check out the Brony Music Directory and FimMusic. A portal for all pony music
Support the 20+ Musician Maressey Project currently underway.
Freewave

Primary: Fl Studio 10
Cutie Mark: X$X

Postby Freewave » 06 Jul 2013 07:24

the4thImpulse wrote:

I'm an atheist but man i think i want to join your church :o :D
Links for my music: YouTube, Bandcamp, and Tumblr
Check out the Brony Music Directory and FimMusic. A portal for all pony music
Support the 20+ Musician Maressey Project currently underway.
Freewave

Primary: Fl Studio 10
Cutie Mark: X$X

Postby Nine Volt » 06 Jul 2013 11:41

Freewave wrote:
the4thImpulse wrote:

I'm an atheist but man i think i want to join your church :o :D

Me as well. Sounds a lot more fun than the church I had to go to as a kid :3
Nine Volt

Postby Mr. Bigglesworth » 07 Jul 2013 17:24

I went to a religious youth group as a kid.

they give you half a muesli bar and expect you to pray in reverence to God.
FOR A FUCKING HALF MEUSLI BAR.

We don't have cool religion things here ;-;

We do have a Zombie Walk in Brisbane every year for charity though :3
Me and a friend went one year, it was fun.

Sound
Face
You
Mr. Bigglesworth

Return to Off-Topic Discussion