Looking for anyone interested in collaborations.

Post Midis, project files, samples, stems, here. Also great place to request collaboration or specific files/sounds.

Looking for anyone interested in collaborations.

Postby VeePoint2 » 04 Aug 2013 00:46

I've been in this fandom and making music for over a year now, and I think it's about time I actually get to know other musicians (or whatever).

Basically... I'm looking for someone to collab with someone who would be interested.

**Now before questions asked, I'm primarily an Electronic musician, but I also enjoy Alternative Rock styles, Rap, and things in those areas. So, if you make any of those styles and want a collab then you need to go no further (maybe).

*If you are a singer/rapper/vocalist who can (hopefully) also write lyrics, there is a chance I can produce a track for you.

*Now, not everyone can make the best wubs to go to the MIDI, (not without practice at least).
Basically, if you write music, but don't produce well, that will also work.

**TL;DR, I will collab in almost any form of collab possible. If you are interested, I will leave my Skype below for you to contact. If you somehow don't have Skype, just reply asking for another form of contact and I can talk to you there. (Or send me a message if you don't want to post contact info publicly.)

My Skype is: cameron.183

~Have a nice day.
"...See you in the mosh pit!"
:)
VeePoint2

Re: Looking for anyone interested in collaborations.

Postby ExoBassTix » 05 Aug 2013 09:48

I'll contact you on Skype as soons as I get off my lazy ass and walk to my laptop.
Collecting dust...

Dieselminded drifter dodging delirium in daunting dreamscapes.
ExoBassTix

Primary: FL Studio 20
Cutie Mark: a crystal waterphone

Return to Sharing is Magic