Looking for some Orchestral

Post Midis, project files, samples, stems, here. Also great place to request collaboration or specific files/sounds.

Looking for some Orchestral

Postby Gain » 10 Jun 2013 15:15

Why hello there fine denizens of the My Little Remix forums. I am currently working on a song and so far it sounds ok but I think it might need the power of an orchestra to really make it shine and I don't exactly have the samples or the money to get those samples at the moment. So, I was wondering if anyone out there, who does have those samples and enjoys using them, would be willing to add your colors to this track. Here is the song as it sits right now:

https://soundcloud.com/pandaemoniom-gain/alone-again-wip

If you don't produce Orchestral but still feel like you could add something let me know and I believe we could get you in on this project, the more the merrier.

P.S. I am not exactly looking for feedback so much as people which is why I posted here instead of the Music section. If I should have posted it there please move it :)
They call it a signature but you won't catch me writing this on my bank receipts.
Gain

Primary: FL Studio 12/ Logic
Cutie Mark: Yes

Re: Looking for some Orchestral

Postby S.P.P » 10 Jun 2013 16:22

Just for the future, EWQLSO Gold is arguably the best VST for orchestral stuff :]
S.P.P

Primary: FL Studio, Ableton, Pro Tools

Postby Gain » 10 Jun 2013 17:00

PYR3LIGHT wrote:Just for the future, EWQLSO Gold is arguably the best VST for orchestral stuff :]

and it appears to be on sale right now too :O This may be my next purchase when I get paid lol. Thanks for the recommendation :)
They call it a signature but you won't catch me writing this on my bank receipts.
Gain

Primary: FL Studio 12/ Logic
Cutie Mark: Yes

Postby Dr_Dissonance » 12 Jun 2013 02:57

PYR3LIGHT wrote:Just for the future, EWQLSO Gold is arguably the best VST for orchestral stuff :]

Nah, it is EXTREMELY outdated compared to other stuff. But in terms of how cheap it is, then it is an option for you.

However, if you had the cash to splash, run far away from EWQLSO. FAR AWAY! Look at something like Spitfire's Albion, LA Scoring Strings, Adagio Strings, The Cine Series and Da Capo. Beware that some require the full version of Kontakt, but others don't!
Tubeyou
You are the hero My Little Remix deserves, not the one it needs.
So we’ll hunt you. Because you can take it. Because you’re not our hero.
You’re a silent guardian of music, a watchful protector of songs.
A doctor of dissonance.
-Phillypu
Dr_Dissonance

Postby trexoid » 28 Jul 2013 11:12

i do orchestral covers, and i might be able to help you out, pm me on skype at thetrexoid if your still interested
trexoid

Primary: Fl Studio
Cutie Mark: uhm.... it an invisible image

Return to Sharing is Magic