Singer Needed For Californication-like Song (M/F)

Post Midis, project files, samples, stems, here. Also great place to request collaboration or specific files/sounds.

Singer Needed For Californication-like Song (M/F)

Postby ABagOVicodin » 30 Jan 2013 10:52

Alright, well, I wrote out a song called Alicornication (based on Californication), and I wanted to get someone who can have (close to) the right voice for this song. I'm imagining the same range as the original singer:

I have the instrumental for the song, I just need a good singer. Males and females are allowed to try out, if your voice is amazing, I'll go with you immediately.

Consider this a "Try out", despite how much I hate that word. Simply add me on Skype (a_bag_of_Vicodin) and send me an audio file with your attempt of this verse. Alternatively, you can use email ([email protected]):

Stay with me girl, you don’t have to be their world
You can be my fan creation
A different fan with a tumblr blog
Getting high on irritation
Buy me a new toy from the Target shelf
It’s Alicornication

The tempo mostly remains the same, give or take a few syllables. If it helps, that verse is the "Marry me girl" verse, so you know where to listen.

I hope to get this out as soon as possible. I'll do the mixing (the little bit that there is), all I need is that special voice. Have a good day!
ABagOVicodin

Re: Singer Needed For Californication-like Song (M/F)

Postby FlyingNinjaBannanas » 30 Jan 2013 14:50

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4773

It is now mandatory that these types of threads get this thread as a response. But seriously, this should help quite a lot.
[Insert pointless filler here]
FlyingNinjaBannanas

Primary: FL Studio
Cutie Mark: Jack of All Trades

Re: Singer Needed For Californication-like Song (M/F)

Postby vladnuke » 30 Jan 2013 23:08

I never knew california had that many goddamn sharks, ill make sure to watch out next time I go to the beach.

Anyway, I'll try. Gonna have to wait till tommorow tho.
vladnuke

Return to Sharing is Magic